Saturday, November 29, 2008

my first ever digital scrap challenge entry

Happy Saturday morning to you!
Yesterday I participated in my first ever challenge over at scrapmatters.com.
It was quite fun, and a "challenge". I chose to do the "roadmap to scrap" first, and was given a set of 8 steps to follow...

1. Any number of photos--arranged in a row
2. One solid piece of paper
3. One strip of paper
4. One ribbon, used as many times as you'd like
5. Ten of the same kind of element
6. Journaling
7. Word art as your title
8. Cluster around your title

This is what I came up with:



I was really excited to use these photos...while I was taking them, it was hilarious to watch...and us girls, well we were all behind the camera laughing and trying not to so that we could get a good shot...we did eventually get one.

I think this was a good first challenge, and they have SO MANY! It was hard to choose. A new one five days out of every week, and then four more each month! Wow.
And the best thing? You earn points for participating, when you can "bank" and then use to buy a kit in their store! It will be my first ever purchased kit...can't wait!

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment