Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Scrapping

I was digging through some folders in my "My Pictures" folder and found some pictures that inadvertently got placed in the wrong spot. I found pictures of dd's 4th birthday!
Well, you know what happened next don't you? Of course, I scrapped them!
I found these lovely papers free from ShabbyPrincess called Shabby Momma, and I really like them...so I pulled in some other elements...and this is what I came up with:



I was thinking, if I keep on doing this digital scrapping and sharing my creations then I might have to just put up a different blog for that...so I don't confuse my friends who are reading this for the homeschooling...but then again, those that are are probably reading more because you're my friend, so you know me and my little quirks and would probably be okay with mixing it up a bit? ~ ta-da...I did it, and moved this post over to my new blog about scrapping!

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment