Sunday, November 16, 2008

Button *Ü* Babies

Hi Friends!
Normally, I blog at 7kids4me...but I decided since I'm really enjoying digital scrapping that I needed a blog just for that purpose...so this is it!
This is just a quick post, as I want to change my template and fix up my space...but here a some scrap pages I did today:


This is my beautiful granddaughter...the little picture is the two of us!


This is her big sister and my husband...fishing last summer.

And this one was fun to do...it's of my youngest daughter and oldest granddaughter. The pictures were taken several years back, to commemorate their first time using real paint and brushes:

Today I learned how to take a color photo and make it a black and white with just a single item colored...that was fun, and hence the reason for this particular layout.

The other two layouts were made by taking an image and making it a transparent background...that was fun to learn as well.

I'll post more as I get better set up here!
Blessings!
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment