Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby boy turns 2

Good Afternoon,
I did these pages a week or so ago, but have neglected to get them posted. I mentioned them several posts ago...but then time slipped away.
They were made after I discovered photos of ds4's 2nd birthday which I thought had been lost...they were actually in a folder of photos from my grandmother's funeral; a folder, which understandably so, I was very hesitant to look through.
I made the pages using MUNderwood's Family Fun & Shuggapie papers. I used the Shuggapie dots to make the "b" cut-out. It doesn't look exactly like a paperboard circle which was my attempt, but I am fairly satisfied with the results...any ideas how I could make it more realistic?
I'm playing around a bit with different ideas, suggestions and tips from several sites, and having alot of fun learning!





Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

PS I think next I'll work on a page for my own wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment