Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been busy scrapping (and forgetting to upload here)

Hi Friends,

I didn't realize I had gotten behind uploading here...but I guess so!
I've done a few more pages, this one is of photos taken about a year and a half ago...but the pictures are so cute I couldn't resist scrapping them. Plus I wanted to try the "curved" paper trick (it's not as easy as I thought it would be.)



I also did this one...it's of my oldest child...she's grown now, but we had taken her to "Glamour Shots" for her 8th grade graduation photos, and this was one of my favorites. I thought she should have a page, too. I've been concentrating on the youngest of the bunch, but figured it was time to branch out a little. This is a QP (quick page) so all I had to do was add her photo, and a few embellishments:



I learned that "extraction" means to extract the subject from the background of a photo...basically a "cut-out". I've been wanting to do a layout with just one photo, and also learned how to enhance eyes in a picture...I thought this photo of ds was SO cute, and couldn't resist enhancing his eyes, and of course that developed into a layout...



I really wasn't satisfied with that single photo layout, so thought I'd try again. I browsed a bunch of layouts at the Scrap Matters Gallery and then was inspired to do one with dd's sonogram photos and my belly shot...I really like it! What do you think?



Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment