Sunday, November 9, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Today I spent some time learning how to make layers in Paint Shop Pro. Though I have used this program for years, I had yet to learn this feature...so today I had fun while the little ones napped (yep, even dd5 naps on Sunday!)
I've been making the smileboxes for a while, and though I do love that program for its ease and simplicity, I did so want to learn digital scrapbooking from, well, scrap. LOL
Here is my very first page:



Please tell me what you think...I'd love some creative criticism here...what could I do to make this page better?

Here are some awesome places I found for collecting FREE digital scrapping stuff:
ShabbyPrincess
ScrabookFlair
Scrapbook-Bytes
Digital Scrapbook Place

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!

*Ü* Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment