Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Low Light Challenge

Again, I've gotten behind uploading my pages!
Well, I did tell you about the challenges over at scrapmatters.com, and how I had participated in my first two after Thanksgiving. Well, I'm not sure I told you about earning points for participating? To my calculations, I've earned over 10 points...how great is it when you earn points for doing something you're going to do anyway!? I decided to "bank" my points, to save up for a free kit. It'll probably take me a few months...I think you can earn on average 24 points a month if you did every challenge...though you can sometimes earn 2 points per challenge, and there is even a chance for a bonus point along the way... but still I'm probably looking at March before I have my 60 points.

So, let me show you what I have been up to. This first lo (short for layout) was a challenge to not use a flash, and take a picture using manual settings on your camera in low light...dh came up with a great idea to roast marshmallows and make s'mores last Friday...well, that is all fine and good except we're in MAINE and it's November! brrrrr Sweet man that he is...he built the "campfire" in the fireplace, and what fun the kiddos had! Here's the lo I made for those pictures:



The challenges are so different and fun! I almost skipped this one, however, and if it weren't for dh's lovely spontaneous fun, I probably would have.

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment