Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm slacking

I'm sorry to be so slack in my postings here... perhaps you've missed seeing my new pages, then again maybe not? I don't know who reads this stuff...maybe just me...and that's fine, perhaps this is just a place for me to ramble on, and place I can come back to and read it later...
I have been busy scrapping...just not uploading!
So, here are a few of my latest ones:
I think this one was a Tuesday Template Challenge...


hmmm...maybe it wasn't...I know this one was:


this was just a random scrap...I did it for no one but myself...I so wanted to remember this Thanksgiving Dinner with my entire family at home:


I'll close this post for now, and add a bit more later.

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the 72 Years lo above? I'm so excited because it was chosen as the December Challenge Winner for that particular challenge from all the entries! Wow! I was so honored!

    ReplyDelete