Friday, February 18, 2011

New Stuff from Plum Dumpling!

Hi Friends!
I've been having so much fun playing with Mary's designs, and I've got a couple to show you!

She released Heartbreaker earlier in the month,

Heartbreaker


and this is what I did with it:

2005-01-29Heartbreaker

I had alot of fun making this "biker" kit into a thing of beauty! I love how my layout turned out! The template is for a ScrapMatters Tuesday Template challenge... you really should check those out!

Just today, Mary released some fantastic double page templates...right up my alley! The really great thing about these, is that they will showcase 30 (yes thirty!) photos!! Thirty Days Has September Templates are available in her ScrapMatters store - and now through Sunday, Feb. 20, they're 20% off!

30 Days Has September Templates

I scrapped my family reunion. I'm still working on photos from 2005, so these templates helped me to get a BIG event done! Just look how fun this turned out:

(left side:)
2005-07-09FamReunion-L

(right side:)
2005-07-09FamReunion-R

To complete these layouts, I used several of Mary's kits... A Photo A Day; Family Fun; and Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. I'd love to see what you can do with one or all of these!

Blessings, *Ü* Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment