Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Desktop Freebie for February!

Can you believe January is gone already? Wasn't it just Christmas!? Where did the month go?

This one comes in three sizes: 1280x1024, 1280x800 and 1024x768, and I had such fun making it!
I used one of my very favorite all time kits called Love of a Lifetime (perfect for Valentines Day or any day!)



The kit is available in all of Tracy's stores...there are links at the end of this post to help you grab it!

And finally, what you've been waiting for... well, a preview of it anyway!



And here is the desktop as I have used it with two of my darling granddaughters - gotta love them!



Thanks for reading all my rambling... You can grab the desktop on the Trixie Scraps blog! Happy February everyone!

All Trixie Scraps Designs products can be found in the following online stores:
Trixie Scraps Shop * Scrap Matters * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook Bytes * Funky Playground


Blessings, *Ü* Karen

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete