Friday, June 11, 2010

On The Trail...

Of a fantastic camping kit! And guess what? I found it! Yes, I did...it's at Scrap Matters, and it's by Chelle's Creations.

I was doing a Speed Scrap yesterday afternoon at Scrap Matters and Chelle was there with me. She had advertised a sneak peek of her new camping kit called On The Trail, and I had fallen in LOVE with it! SO I asked (very spontaneous, like) "Hey, Chelle, you don't happen to need a guest CT member, do you?" Well...you know what she said, or I wouldn't be blogging about it! lol Yeppers, she said Sure! I'm so excited to guest CT for her, I can't even begin to tell you! She has so many wonderfully terrific kits...just watch right here, and I'll show you!

Okay...I know you are dying to see the kit...so here you go:


Isn't it great?! I love it...I can't wait to scrap more with it, since we go camping every year...and this year we have a seasonal! Yipee! However, I had to contain myself as I am working through my ds6's first year, and I don't want to get side tracked! So he was not quite 5 months old the first time we took him camping...here are his camping pages:

left:


right:


Oh! I almost forgot...I also used these really cool Cutting Edge templates to "cut" the kraft paper sorta kinda fancy like...it's hard to see, but you know those scissors that cut fancy lines? These templates do that for you! How cool is that?

And I used (on the right side page) a special date element, also by Chelle. These are so very neat! They look like felt with hand stitching...very primitive/folk artsy...right up my alley! Here's the preview:



Clicking on the image will take you right to Chelle's shop where those are located.

I think you'd love scrapping YOUR camping photos with this kit (and other goodies), too!

Blessings, *Ü* Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment