Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm not designing, but I am scrapping...and I've just nailed a guest spot on a great designer's team! I'm SO super excited!

First, though, I have to tell you about this awesome kit by Happy Scrap Girl!
She calls it "Berry-licious", I call it wonderful!

Here is a preview of the kit:



Isn't it fantabulous??? You can get it in her Scrap Matters store! She offers it in a bundle with terrific word bits and alphas to save you money, but you can also purchase it as a stand alone kit (it includes the big alpha I used to write 'Special' in my title. Why not go grab it now!

This is the double page I did with it:


Here is a bigger view of each side of the LO (left):


and right:


Since I love strawberries, I think this is a fabulous kit! For a long time we had a small strawberry patch in the backyard, and I have lots of strawberry picking photos! The patch is no longer there, but I plan on taking the kids this week to pick at a local farm! How about you...do you go pickin'?

Blessings, *Ü* Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment