Sunday, June 13, 2010

Knights of the Realm

Maybe you noticed, maybe you didn't, but on my homeschool blog back in March, I blogged about my son's 6th birthday. The day was a tremendous success! The boys had so much fun. Well, since then, the photos have just been sitting on my computer waiting. Waiting for the perfect kit to scrap them with.
Well, I found it! It's been on my wish list at Scrap Matters since iNSD (inter-National Scrapbooking Day). Now that Chelle has asked me to be a guest Creative Team member, I get to play with her goodies! One is the Dragons kit...oh boy!
Here are the layouts I created to tell the story of my son's party:




Here is the full kit:


Chelle also has a printable party supplies if you want to have your own dragon party! And really, totally cool, word art add-on for the kit, too!

If you'd like a sample of the kit, head on over to Chelle's blog, and grab the freebie she has there just waiting for you to snag it...and don't forget to leave some love!



Blessings, *Ü* Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment