Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello Everybody!
I'm SO excited...I have to share my news!!

As you know, about a month or so ago I started playing around designing my own kits...and two weeks ago I had an online store accept my work! *big grin*

So, I want to invite you all to be the first to see my new store front.

I couldn't help but share my news, and I hope you are just as excited as I am! Yipee!

All the kits you might have missed...they are all there! Go grab them! (And if you buy one then come back here leave a comment with a link to a lo you have created with the kit you purchased, I'll send you an email for 50% OFF a second purchase - that's right, not just one kit - but you're entire purchase! (I just have to clarify - this pertains to my product only) Woo-hoo!

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment