Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Collab Kit - At the Seaside

The Brownie Scraps challenges are wrapping up, and I'm sad to see it end...so, I've join in another set of challenges (yep, I'm contest crazy! lol) This one is over at Inspiration Lane. Some of my Brownie Gals are there...does that make us contest groupies?!

I was late joining in at Inspiration Lane, but I did manage to get a kit together for week 1. Week 2's challenge was a collab. I was paired up with Sweet Tomato Designs. Cara and I worked hard to bring you this lovey kit:



It's full of warm, summer, beachy feeling elements! I loved working on the kit, and I loved working with and getting to know Cara. It's the first collab I have ever done, and it really was so much fun! It was wonderful to have someone to bounce ideas off, and get good honest feedback from! Cara and I are very pleased with how our kit came together. One test of how well a kit is made, is whether or not the designer is excited to scrap with it...well, I was SO excited, I couldn't wait until we were even done putting it all together!!!

Here are some lo's I did with this kit...first the full 2 page spread:


the left side:


the right:


I just love how they came out, I love the kit...I'm sure you will too!

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment