Friday, February 20, 2009

"Think Pink" Charity Collab Kit for Breast Cancer

I was invited to create lo's for this collab kit! That was exciting...but seeing the kit in its' entirety was even more amazing! The kit is huge! I mean HUGE! You have to head over to Pretty Scrappy and take a look. Here is a preview:



I had alot of fun working with this kit, and I only scratched the surface! I used my lovely dd's 8th grade photo shoot as she was wearing the perfect colors!



Remember 100% of the sales from this kit will managed and disbursed by the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade to help provide access to care for those that most need it, fund educational programs, and accelerate research into new treatments and potential cures.

Here's another lo I did...


I'm sure your lo's will be lovely...why not head on over to Pretty Scrappy right now and pick up that kit!

Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment