Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holidays are Over

I'm still so behind posting my layouts here...even with the holidays, and the school break...I haven't posted, but I have been busy creating new ones!

I scraplifted this idea...



(her's was much better...but I'm happy with mine too.)

More Christmas images:






And still more...these are from this year...




I'm doing mostly two page spreads now, because I like the idea of "flow" from page to page. I have another couple Christmas ones, then I'll close this post...

This was another scraplift...I really like the ribbon effect...I scrapped my very first Christmas Santa...I still have him! He still ring-a-lings! The kids love him too. Then I took the santa picture out and put in our family picture to make a desktop image as well as an e-card...





Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment