Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Can't Believe It!

It was so thrilling to be asked to design a lo using a designer's kit! Now, even more exciting...she has asked me to join her team! I am so honored! So thrilled, so stunned! Here is what she said..."Those layouts are wonderful! I'm NOT KIDDING! You did a great job and I can not tell you how pleased I am with them...I would LOVE for you to do some more for me if any of my kits suit your fancy! Any one you want... as far as I am concerned you can officially be on my creative team."

That about says it all...and I am just amazed! God is so good, and I am so pleased that I will be working with another Christian woman!

Honestly, I didn't think the lo's were that good...I saw others in the gallery that were really beautiful...but I am pleased as pie that she liked MINE, and totally wowed that she asked me to join her team! I really do want to move into the designing aspect of digi-scrapping, so I'm sure to get my feet wet now!

These are the lo's I did with her kit:

This one is called "Bea Happy"



This one is "Valentine Princess"



Here is a preview of the kit "He Loves Me":



And you can buy it at any of these stores:

DigitalArts-cafe

Digital Paper Hearts

Pretty Scrappy



Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment