Tuesday, March 8, 2011

May Flowers Part 2

Well, round 2 has come and gone in the Design Star Competition at ScrapMatters. Round 3 had us making elements to match those papers from Round 2. The Element Packs were all uploaded yesterday and there is some wonderful goodness in the gallery today! You really should check it out!

You'll find my May Flowers Element Pack there... but I'm here to give you a peek at it! You do have to go to ScrapMatters to download it however, here's the reveal:
folder19

And it's free right now, so go here to snag it!

Are you curious what the entire kit looks like? Well, I've got that peek for you too:



Isn't is lovely? Perfect for baby girl, Spring, Easter, etc.! I just love it! I've already scrapped four layouts with it... I can't wait to see what you do - please leave a comment here and link me to your gallery so I can come and ooh and aah over your work!

Don't forget, this loveliness is free for a short time... you can grab the papers here at the ScrapMatters gallery and the elements are there too!

Blessings, *Ü* Kairyn

No comments:

Post a Comment