Friday, March 11, 2011

Lots of New Things to be Thankful For!

While I'm disappointed that I am not moving on to the final round in the ScrapMatters Design Star competition, I've decided it's better to count my blessings...

SO - Today I'm here to talk about all the good things happening!

First, there is a Speed Scrap tonight at 9 pm EST in the ScrapMatters forum and chat room:


Take a look at this awesome participation prize:


I have Day's Spring Kissed kit, and I LOVE it! This is icing on the cake, plus I love, love, love to do Speed Scraps... if you haven't tried one - do it today! lol

Secondly, ScrapMatters has started a new Gallery Standouts Blog and so I meandered over to check it out... guess what? Yup! I had a layout there they were featuring! How cool is that?

This is the one they chose to feature:

I used wm[squared]'s School Days kit available only at ScrapMatters.

And lastly, I'm on three fantastic creative teams, and my team members are as sweet as they come! I'm very blessed to be on those teams!

What are you thankful for today?

Blessings, *Ü* Kairyn

No comments:

Post a Comment