Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Team and a New Look

Hello my fellow scrappers!
Did you notice my new look? Isn't is simply adorable? I LOVE it! It is blogwear by Trixie Scraps Designs...she has turned several of her kits into blogwear. I love pink, so this one really appealed to me...plus it kind of suits me this summer while we're spending alot of time at camp.

This is the kit called Nature Girl:
Nature Girl {Full Kit} by Trixie Scraps Designs

I knew you'd love it! You can click the preview above to go straight to the Trixie Scraps store at ScrapMatters. Below is the blogwear version:

Nature Girl {Blogwear} by Trixie Scraps Designs

As you can see, there are lots of different choices, and you can mix and match! I love the versatility! And with this new look, I can post larger previews, too! How cool is that?

OH! And in case you did not know, ScrapMatters is celebrating it's 3rd Birthday, and the entire store in ON SALE! Woot! If you want some great deals, you'd better get there right away...the sale won't last forever!

With all the excitement of telling you about my new look, I almost forgot to tell you my good news! I'm now a TrixieScraps Star! Yeppers, I've been asked to be on Tracy's Creative Team. I'm so blessed! I'm really excited to get to play with all her goodies, and also to be able to share them with you! Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings, *Ü* Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment